EFFECTIVE DATE: MARCH 21, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. This information may include:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use the Site or Services, including your IP address, browser type, and other technical information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve the Site and Services.
- To communicate with you about the Site and Services.
- To personalize your experience on the Site.
- To analyze how you use the Site and Services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- How We Share Your Information
- We may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us provide the Site and Services.
- With other users: We may share your information with other users of the Site or Services in accordance with your instructions.
- With law enforcement: We may share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights or property.
You may have choices about how we collect, use, and share your information. For example, you may choose not to provide us with certain information or to disable cookies in your browser settings.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measure is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible.